Join the leading investment and development real estate company as the Communications and Social Media Coordinator! Brivia Group is looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and creative team player who is committed to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for the social media accounts and work closely with the marketing team in aligning project-related content.
The candidate will report to the Corporate Development & Public Relations Manager with dotted-line reporting to the Marketing Manager.
***The successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.***
- Manage corporate social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, and WeChat).
- Monitor and manage social media account activities, including necessary interactions with collaborators and partners, and responding to comments, inquiries, and messages.
- Produce relevant social media blog posts, captions, content, and press releases.
- Manage and create content for Brivia and its projects in Chinese media, including newspapers and WeChat.
- Develop and maintain strong communication and relationships with local and collaborating Chinese media.
- Assist the Marketing department in developing project-related information in Chinese.
- Produce weekly marketing content on WeChat.
- Support Marketing department as required.
- Available to assist in corporate events taking place outside of regular work hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Translation or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in French and Chinese. Proficiency in English is an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing tools and social media channels.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience in content creation.
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Previous experience working in the real estate industry is an asset.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills, collaborative spirit, attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
- Exhibit excellent judgement.
- Autonomous, reactive, independent, and prudent.
- Offices located in Downtown Montreal, close to all our projects, shops, train and metro stations.
- Competitive full compensation based on experience.
- Annual bonus program based on performance.
- Group retirement savings plan with the employer contribution.
- Comprehensive group insurance including life insurance, drugs, dental, medical, vision, paramedic services, etc.
- Growing company offering career opportunities.
- A great team with a strong collaborative spirit.
Brivia is committed to the health and safety of our employees and third parties and complies with all provincial public heath mandates. All employees will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment.
We are a real estate development company driven to push the limits of our profession through the continuous development of innovative projects in high quality urban environments.
At Brivia Group, we focus on integrity, transparency and accountability. We are constantly seeking to improve and create innovative, visionary and high-quality projects.
Our mission is to develop real estate projects that meet the highest quality standards, while meeting the expectations of investors, partners and communities supporting our projects.
We subscribe to the principles of equal employment access that promote a diversified, inclusive and accessible workplace.
Founded in Montreal, Quebec in 2000, Brivia Group is a Canadian real estate development and investment group with a growing portfolio of residential and mixed-use projects in the region. Led by its Founder, President and CEO Mr. Kheng Ly, Brivia has successfully completed many projects that signify innovation, expertise and competence.
Among projects developed by Brivia Group is the award-winning YUL Condominiums project in downtown Montreal, a major residential project that contributes to the effervescence of the real estate in the city and revitalizes the neighbourhood with the beauty of its structure.
Brivia Group’s subsidiary, Brivia Management, is an integrated, professional services firm specialized in development management. Other key projects include 1 Phillip Square, Quinzecent, Stanbrooke, and Nest Condos.
Are you passionate about real estate development and want to be part of our team?