We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge in process management and/or organizational design. The Business Operations Manager will support our Chief Operations Officer in implementing plans of action for corporate strategies, as well as in implementing initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the group’s business operations.
- Assist in developing and implementing initiatives in creating new business structures and strategies.
- Assist in developing and implementing company policies that will correlate with business objectives and strategies.
- Implement effective processes, best practices and work standards across the organization and teams, monitoring team performance and productivity.
- Oversee internal company operations, implement, and improve company procedures and monitor inter-division workflows and timelines.
- Assist in monitoring group budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits.
- Monitor the profitability of management contracts.
- Act as the point of support for local and branch team members for resources allocation and coordination.
- Participate in operational changes and identify irregularities in operations, systems, or equipment while working to put permanent corrective measures in place.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments and work processes that can help improve the team's productivity.
- A minimum of three years of experience related to Business Operations or in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Proven experience within a fast-growing company that has scaled up successfully is a strong asset
- Experience within a Management Consultancy business is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of Operations Management
- Experience with forecasting models and workflows implementation
- Excellent skills with Office Suite
- Result driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both, French and English.
- Ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Detail oriented, work ethics and professionalism.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines.
- Offices located in Downtown Montreal, close to all our projects, shops, train and metro stations.
- Competitive full compensation based on experience.
- Annual bonus program based on performance.
- Group retirement savings plan with the employer contribution.
- Comprehensive group insurance including life insurance, drugs, dental, medical, vision, paramedic services, etc.
- Growing company offering career opportunities.
- A great team with a strong collaborative spirit.
Brivia is committed to the health and safety of our employees and third parties and complies with all provincial public heath mandates. All employees will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment.
We are a real estate development company driven to push the limits of our profession through the continuous development of innovative projects in high quality urban environments.
At Brivia Group, we focus on integrity, transparency and accountability. We are constantly seeking to improve and create innovative, visionary and high-quality projects.
Our mission is to develop real estate projects that meet the highest quality standards, while meeting the expectations of investors, partners and communities supporting our projects.
We subscribe to the principles of equal employment access that promote a diversified, inclusive and accessible workplace.
Founded in Montreal, Quebec in 2000, Brivia Group is a Canadian real estate development and investment group with a growing portfolio of residential and mixed-use projects in the region. Led by its Founder, President and CEO Mr. Kheng Ly, Brivia has successfully completed many projects that signify innovation, expertise and competence.
Among projects developed by Brivia Group is the award-winning YUL Condominiums project in downtown Montreal, a major residential project that contributes to the effervescence of the real estate in the city and revitalizes the neighbourhood with the beauty of its structure.
Brivia Group’s subsidiary, Brivia Management, is an integrated, professional services firm specialized in development management. Other key projects include 1 Phillip Square, Quinzecent, Stanbrooke, and Nest Condos.
Are you passionate about real estate development and want to be part of our team?